30 December, 2011

Innecent until proven ...

As you all know i support talent from Dutch (hiphop) soil. I feel that my blogg gives these (upcoming)artists a stage to express themselves and that's the main reason i place these "interviews"
I have to say that the Dutch hiphop scene has been playin it safe for the last 5 to 10 years. Luckly, we have artists like Zwartlicht, Gikkels, Dret & Krulle, Adonis and much more big names as such we can count as pioneers for the scene.


In the last few years we had a lot of upcoming artists breakthroughs but the one that stands out the most is Innecent.I have been following this guy for a while and he has been putting out a lot of good music.
His mixtape, "Tijd, kennis en kracht", went in well and he had a few new (internet) releases like "op reis" and "terugreis".
What makes
Innecent different to me is that he has more ambitions than just "rapping". He's in school followin a fashion course. He posted a picture of a well made jacket and skirt on twitter #mode. You can call him talented in different angles right?

Eventhough he has a very busy schedule, he took the time to do this interview, wich you can read below:


LJ: What does music mean to you? Can you describe this feeling in three words?IN: Passion, Feelings, Emotions
LJ: When did you start making music?IN: I start making music at the age of seventeen. The more i listened to my voice and skills, the more i realised how much i really enjoy making music.
LJ: What do you think about the Dutch hip-hop scene?IN: I'm not really looking at the development of the Dutch hip-hop scene. I have been told by others that there aren't alot of rappers who can keep up with me and the things i bring "on the table"
LJ: Which artist inspires you the most? Multible answers are possibleIN: Most people admire a person -starting from a young age- or have a idol. I never had a idol. My inspiration sources are the people who surround me. Besides that, it is the lifetime experiences that made me who i am right now.
LJ: What makes you different from the other young hip-hop artists?IN: What i can say is that I’m the first Dutch rapper who sold 500 mix tapes in three weeks without even having a fan base. For an upcoming artist, that's an achievement and therefore that makes me stand out from the rest.
LJ: You dropped a few new things the last couple of weeks. How did others respond to your work?IN: I received a lot of responses on my last video of the track called "terugreis" which featured Rasskulz. Because of the last video a lot of people are patiently waiting on the next videoclip called "Aankomst" which also was in collaboration with Rasskulz of Gooise Goons.
LJ: What can we expect to see/hear from you? (any projects, albums etc)IN: The year 2012 will be a good one. Music wise i got a lot of stuff ready and you can definitely expect a lot of new video material.
Next year you can expect a lot of footage on the internet, so stay tuned!!!
LJ: What else would you like to share?IN: Take a look at the website www.fnf-online.com
There you can find all of my music, videos and pictures.


I admire him for his work ethic.
He works hard and delivers.
For the year 2012 i wish you a good and healthy carreer!

#cheerstoyou


#future 
p.s Check out his latest vidz below




No comments:

Post a Comment