05 January, 2012

Styled by you PART 2

I consider the few friends that I have as family.
They are very special to me and inspire me everyday to be better and better in the things that i do.

This girl, Ashlee Janelle Danso, is like my little sister and i'm very proud of her.
She started a stylingworkshop a year ago and she has been succesfull ever since.

She has a base of professionals "working" under her, to get the job done well and there isn't a single person who can't say she's a hard worker.
 
First Edition


Last month she had her second end presentation and - as always - it was more then a succes. It was very crowded but everybody who attend the annual brought along a good mood.

Second Edition; bigger & better

Below you can see the footage of the styling fashion show:


Check out her website:
http://celebrities-musthaves.blogspot.com/


Follow her on Facebook:
Styled by you Styling


#Gottaloveit

No comments:

Post a Comment