24 April, 2012

Hologrammed

Who ever thought that Tupac Amaru Shakur would be a guest/"ghost" appearance at the Coachella festival longside Snoop Dogg on stage, performing two of his so many hits.

Momma of Shakur thought it was powerfull yet bittersweet.
And to me it felt the same.

As a lil girl I was a huge fan of Tupac, creating my own scratchbooks with pictures off him and interviews.
It was a big shock to me, hearing that he was killed ( something i still don't understand) so seeing this "performance" on youtube, brought tears to my eyes.


That being said:
The person who invented this Hologram gave a whole new perspective of how to project something that's bigger then ourselves.
He gave the "old ones" in the game a flashback and the ones who never knew Tupac a glimps of a legendary performance. Something that they, unfortunately, will never see again.


Furthermore:
There are rumors about a concert full of Holograms.
Big artists like Michael Jackson, James Brown, Rick James and others will appear.
I don't feel this idea at all..
I'm not going to pay a amount to see projectors on stage. Not only is that strange, it's scary and it's disrespectfull towards the family.

So long live Tupac, but not like this!

#amaru

No comments:

Post a Comment