18 February, 2012

The first day of my future

I have been planning to do my internship on the beautifull island, Curacao (also known as The Netherlands Antilles) for a long time now. Most of the people i talked with didn't take my dream that serious, so therefore i took the opportunity in full speed and made it work.


My flight was booked for monday 13th and as normal i was very nervous and sad about leaving my loved ones.
I arrived at the airport and started to check in my luggage. As i knew my suitcases were to heavy so i had to take stuff out and put it in my handluggage. Everything went well, so i walked back towards my mom who was waithing for me on the sideline. On the sideline we've noticed that there was alot of commotion, realizing that there was a bomb detected.
Local news quickly arrived and it started to look really serious.
The stupid man that started this hot mess was a crazy fool who claimed to have a bomb on him, just because he did not want to pay for his croissant.
On my behalf i want to thank you for all the BS that came along with your stupid action.

I had to waith for two hours before i could enter the airplane and because of that the airplane had an delay for almost two hours.

But you know what, a rocky beginning doesn't mean a rocky end.
I came home safe and i feel home.

To all my people i would like to say: I simply love all of you and we will skype!!!!


Sincerely Yours,

Moi

1 comment: