08 February, 2012

Frassboss

I'm very proud to say that my parents are from the Caribean.
Caribean people love to eat, listen to music and dance alot.
We hardly worry about things and take life once at the time.


Reggae and Dancehall is a genre which is getting popular in the Netherlands.
Think about artists like Maikal X, Young Cashino and such..
The artist i'm focusing on right now is Kalibwoy also known as the Frassboss!

It was kinda difficult to get through to him because of all of the projects he's busy with but hey the Frasboss always makes time for moi LOL.

Check out the interview below:

LJ: What does music mean to you? describe this in three words
KB: It's my all
LJ: When did you start making music?
KB: I lived in Surinam for a year. After i came back from my trip i started to write and freestyle with friends. That's how Kalibwoy came alive.
LJ: What do you think about the Dutch Hip-hop and Reggae scene?
KB: I believe that it's growing really fast right now. There are some artists out there who took the scene to a whole nother level but it's still underrated. Give it three years time and it will change dramaticly and get the props that we deserve.
LJ: Which artist inspires you the most?
KB:Sizzla, Vybz Kartel and DMX
LJ: What makes you unique from other reggae artists?
KB: LOL, I don't know. I just work hard and do what i'm best at. I do believe that it's unique how i make my music. I'm from Surinam and i do dancehall music like the yardies dem yazimi.
LJ: What can we expect to hear/see from you?
KB: A lot of music videos coming out and new music material for this year. I have 2 projects ready to be launched and it's just the start.
LJ: What else would you like to share?
KB: Big up yourself and everybody who supports you.

Lejeer & Kalibwoy

Kalibwoy has made a statement and started to be a household name in the music scene!
Keep on doing you.

You got my support.


#Frass<3

No comments:

Post a Comment