08 February, 2012

One of a kind

I have been soo busy with all sorts of projects that i can savely say that time haven't been my bestest friend. In the moments that i didn't post anything i have experienced alot of wonderfull things. Offcourse i will update you all about a group that has a lot to offer in the future.


One of a kind is a music group formed by strong woman who are very talented.
Danielle - one of the members - is a close friend of mine and introduced me to these girls.
They have no music material yet but the group has alot to bring and they are very serious.
So serious, that they choose to do a photoshoot, just for the world to know that "One of a kind" is coming out big!
I'm very proud of these girls.
They work hard and i believe in my heart that they will deliver.

Check out the making of here



Daan, #youdabess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment