29 February, 2012

Social feed

Two weeks ran by and i've missed one of the few important moments of the year. Because of that i have to dedicate this post to one of my besties, Ladonna Danso, who turned 26 yesterday!!

My beautifull friend had a blast as she started of her birthday week at Club Vie in Rotterdam.
The following day her  colleagues surprised her with her favorite band, La Rouge, where she dominated the dancefloor! I'm sure that she'll party hard, YBF style, cause we defenitly know how to do it!

I've already given you my wishes but since the week is still young  i'll do it again:

God works in misterious ways..
Not only has he created a leader, but He also gave me a sister!

We have moments of laughter, pain, shines and shadows but we still stand strong!

Therefore, i'm not only wishing you all the best for this year but for all the years to come, cause i will be there to withness it all!


Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment