13 October, 2011

#bundleofjoy

Last weekend was all about make-up, make-up, music and ...  make-up.
I had a few assignments and let me tell you ..  Rain or no rain? On every set the positive energy was more than present.

The first assignment i had was for the upcoming talent; Q-Jones.He is my longtime friend and i simply adore the fact that after 14 years we still hang out.
Besides his love for ink and soccer, he "secretly" developed this craving for music and decided -at one point- to turn this hobby into an music carreer. This saturday his first "official" video took place in his own neighbourhood. Although the weather was bad, he and his crew managed to finish the "shootings".

I took the liberty ( and his spare time) to do a quick interview, wich follows below:

LJ: What does music mean to you? Can you describe this feeling in three words?
QJ: Faith, Strength, Life
LJ: Which artist inspires you the most?
QJ: Drake and the Dutch rapper "Bollebof". These male artists don't rap about crappy #$%& or B&^%$# and money. There lyrics have a message, you could practice in life.
LJ: When did you decide to make music a serious part in your life?
QJ: I decided to make music a serious part of my life when i saw that it kept me of the streets. Further more, making music is such a great tool to express your feelings. I've been through alot and in this way i can devine myself. It also strenghtens me and the people who surround me.
LJ: Why did you choose to shoot this video?
QJ: The last couple of years i lost many friends. Some of them are depressed and i felt the pain that they where carrying. So i decided to write a song about these things. My message through this video is to never give up on life, no matter how hard it can be, somethimes.
LJ: What does the song mean (to you)?
QJ: Never give up on life and keep your friend base small because at the end of the day your all by yourself.
LJ: What more is there to come? Any projects, etc?
QJ: I'm about to start a mixtape just to show my fans that i'm around. I'm busy with new songs and videos that comes along. In 2012 i will perform in different places, more to be continued... ;)
LJ: What else would you like to share?
QJ: I just want to say that everything in this life is possible. Chase your dreams, do what you want to do but do it with your heart, so it will come to pass. Let God lead you in all your ways, pray for forgiveness everyday and be good to everybody. Even the negative people who also surround you and want to see you not succeed.

Adding to the interview:
The song is called tranen. The videorelease will be on wednesday..
For more of that visit my blog (LOL)


I wish you success and strength in this tuff bussiness! If u believe in this, you will succeed <3

#toastonyou

p.s Follow him on twitter @quinjoness

No comments:

Post a Comment