06 October, 2011

Chico, Cali Baby!

My dear friend Osborne ,also known as OsB (to me LOL), deserves a spot on my blog this week.

He took a leap of faith and went all across the ocean to do something a lot of us would wish or dream about.
He's attending school in California for three months and i'm so proud of him...
Eventhough he's not here i still witness alot of things that he's doing by looking at his pictures and his hi-la-rious tweets.

I was talking to him this mornin and out of the conversation, one thing was clear to me.
He has a winners mentality and his mind set was put on sharp!
Offcourse he's having fun, laying passed out on the sofa and witnessing "tittie flashes" constantly but when it comes to serious business, he's literally on it.

His Quote: " We live in a world where the domestic majority is white" "So being black u need to take the advantage of staying true and G'd up and still being able to switch it up and show them u is schooled as a @#*!!"


I can't waith for him to come back..
Better bring my Chico Hoodie, though (LOL) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment