06 October, 2011

Ocean's #fail

One of my nicest discoveries in 2011 is Frank Ocean..


He's a very talented young brother with a lot of knowledge in his lyrics..
Hyped up by his hit "novacane" and more, i was craving for his show to take place in #amsterdam


My girl @Ms_Dani called me up yesterday, to confirm that he was actually coming and that i needed to check it out immediatly. Not even 5 minutes later she called me back with the dissapointing announcement that not only is he coming! His show was sold out within 2 and a half hours!..

I could not believe it, so i called the venue, Bitterzoet.
The man who was working there confirmed the fact with a big laughter (@ssh#le) and hung up one me, because i still was in shock.


So, Frank if you ever get the change to visit and actually read my blog before the 8th of November?
There are 2 girls in Amsterdam who are dying for tickets, to see you! (urgent message lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment