21 October, 2011

Peak of our mountains

I proudly present to you, an upcoming talent... The resolution of our youth and the front woman of the new love generation.. I'm talking about Nicole Bus, the winner of last years GPVN!!!!!

I had the priviledge to be a part of an historical moment in this century..
This young lady had given away more then just a album release party on the 14th of this month. She put on an astonished, well established but extremely professional performance.
The band ,she brought along, carried her voice and did her more then justice..

Although i knew she could sing, i got chills all over my arms starting from the first note.
I even catched myself staring with my mouth wide open LOL..


Her album - the heart of the matter- is an "easy going" album..
Each and every lyric has a particular meaning/message and i love it.

Go buy it!!! <3

p.s for more pictures off the event, check out http://keyshcapturedit.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment